Liberian Trap-Co Rapper Barsee appreciates God for the greater things doing in his life.

God I tell u thank u ooo🙏🏽🙏🏽
Lord la me here today?🤔
From selling my lil cold water, Bonnie and kanyan (just to mention a few) thru the streets of Voinjama, and now to achieving things they never fathomed was possible.
I love me for being patient, never folding, and being a passionate hustler.
I love me for holding my pen even during vehement storms of life.
Fast forward I’ve made a lil name for myself and my family, and I’m being mentioned amongst the chief architects and pioneers of trapco (not a lot of rappers make it to that list).
Dear me, 
I’m honored, pls keep running.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You should follow Kobazzi foot step as an artist and not brag about 1 hit Song. Stew 🤭🤣🤦‍♂

Liberia's songs not even among the first top 10 afro songs playing in Liberia on AudioMack, before I even talk about first 5 songs.

Kpanto Son of the Soil Album beat Teddy Ride, Soul Fresh albums with the highest number of screams on Audio Mack in one week